It will be great to see you all again! In order to keep our guests and team members as safe as possible, we are changing the way we do a few things. These new safety protocols are designed to keep us all safe and healthy, so please be patient and play by the rules.
- Masks must be worn at all times; unless eating or drinking at your table.
- We are not doing tastings at this time. But all of our delicious hard ciders are available by the bottle. You can also enjoy a glass of one of our featured drafts.
- Seating is first-come, first served, unless you have reserved one of our covered patio tables. Each table is equipped with a red and green block.If the GREEN portion is facing up, that indicates that the table is sanitized and ready for use. Please flip the block to RED when leaving your table so staff know that the table needs sanitation before the next party.
- Lawn and patio tables have been socially distanced. We ask that you do not move the tables or chairs, and maintain a minimum 6’ distance from guests not in your party.
- Guests are limited to groups not larger than 6; and 90 minutes per group, at a table.
- No guests will be allowed in our tasting room at this time. All glass and bottle orders can be placed at our outside sales counter.
- Sorry, we will not have pick-your-own apples this year!
- Don’t be a bad apple! If you don’t feel well, please stay home!
We’re all in this together, so let’s treat each other with respect and enjoy safely! These rules are for everyone’s protection; they will be strictly enforced and are non-negotiable.